The Tenth Annual
Presented by the Downtown Maple Ridge Business Improvement Association
Nov. 25 - Dec. 31, 2022
$19,000 in prizes available to be won!
HOW TO PLAY: Shop at any business in Downtown Maple Ridge, Nov. 25 until midnight Dec. 31, 2022
Write your name, phone number and the corresponding prize package number you wish to win on the back of your receipt.
Drop your receipt in any approved and verified drop box around town as listed on the BIA website (VIEW HERE) or enter via the ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM. Note that winners chosen from online entries will be required to provide the original receipt).
SEE BELOW or CLICK HERE FOR FULL CONTEST RULES
- The total amount to be won under the Contest is $19,000 ($14,500 + 7 tablets; approx total value of $19,000).
- The gift certificate will be equal to the value of the drawn wish package, up to a maximum of $2,000 (travel and jewellery pkg).
- The gift certificate will be to the business which the drawn wish package is from.
- Receipts will be drawn until all packages are won.
- 10 “second chance” draws for $100 ea. in 4 x $25 certificates to be used at any of our 80+ participating downtown businesses! LINK to participating businesses.
- The receipt must be submitted to an official Win Your Wish ballot box (approved and verified drop boxes as listed on the BIA website), submitted online, or submitted to the DMRBIA office (#34 - 22374 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge, B.C.) by January 1, 2023.
- Each receipt or official entry form submitted must be:
- from a business located in the Downtown Maple Ridge area,
- an itemized / till-taped receipt. Debit/Credit card type receipts are not valid,
- issued between November 25, 2022 and midnight December 31, 2022,
- the original or a copy made at the DMRBIA office,
- inscribed with a contact name, primary telephone number and one of the numbered Win Your Wish package choices,
- NO minimum purchase required,
- not be for a returned item.
- Alcohol and gaming/lottery purchases are excluded from the Contest.
- In the event an online application/submission is chosen, the winner must provide the original receipt to the Executive Director of the DMRBIA within 3 days of being requested to do so and prior to receiving the gift certificate. If receipt not provided, another winner will be drawn.
- The gift certificate is not redeemable for cash, is redeemable only at the business shown on the gift certificate and must be fully redeemed by December 31, 2023. Winner is responsible for contacting the business to determine any special redemption specifics, such as requirement to redeem at one time).
- One winning entry / household.
- The receipt can have only one package number written on it.
- A contestant must be 19 years or older to participate.
- DMRBIA employees are ineligible to enter the Contest.
- Unlimited entries allowed, but only one entry for each receipt.