COMING SOON! The Tenth Annual
Presented by the Downtown Maple Ridge Business Improvement Association
- The total amount to be won under the Contest is * 2022 TBA. (2021 values were $14,500 + 7 tablets; approx total value of $19,000).
- The gift certificate will be equal to the value of the drawn wish package, up to a maximum of $2,000 (travel and jewellery pkg).
- The gift certificate will be to the business which the drawn wish package is from.
- Receipts will be drawn until all packages are won.
- 10 “second chance” draws for $100 ea. in 4 x $25 certificates to be used at any of our 80+ participating downtown businesses! LINK to participating businesses.
- The receipt must be submitted to an official Win Your Wish ballot box, submitted online, or submitted to the DMRBIA office (#34 - 22374 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge, B.C.) by January 1, 2023.
- Each receipt or official entry form submitted must be:
- from a business located in the Downtown Maple Ridge area,
- an itemized / till-taped receipt. Debit/Credit card type receipts are not valid,
- issued between November 26, 2022 and midnight December 31, 2022,
- the original or a copy made at the DMRBIA office,
- inscribed with a contact name, primary telephone number and one of the numbered Win Your Wish package choices,
- NO minimum purchase required,
- not be for a returned item.
- Alcohol and gaming/lottery purchases are excluded from the Contest.
- In the event an online application/submission is chosen, the winner must provide the original receipt to the Executive Director of the DMRBIA within 3 days of being requested to do so and prior to receiving the gift certificate. If receipt not provided, another winner will be drawn.
- The gift certificate is not redeemable for cash, is redeemable only at the business shown on the gift certificate and must be fully redeemed in one purchase by December 31, 2023.
- One winning entry / household.
- The receipt can have only one package number written on it.
- A contestant must be 19 years or older to participate.
- DMRBIA employees are ineligible to enter the Contest.
- Unlimited entries allowed, but only one entry for each receipt.